Are you excited about the special holiday sale? The one holiday where everyone is waiting and preparing to stand in lines. Yes, it is that special, and everybody knows it. But there has been a little twist in those holiday sales. Since, online shopping has become stronger in the past years, it has garnered many customers from all over the world.
The best thing about online shopping on the holiday sale is that you can sit back in the comfort of your chair and shop for everything that you want without any hassle. The only bad thing is that you need to be vigilant in case the stock does not run out. But that is a problem with in-store shopping too.
Luckily, with Walmart, you can find both the deals in one and shop both online and in-store during the big holiday season! Just like every Black Friday, Walmart takes it to the next level with its huge discounts, sales, and promos.
People from all over the country sit on edge waiting a month before the actual holiday to see when the dates will be announced. Just like you are here! So, let’s get to the gist right away and see what the brand has in store for you!
When Will the Black Friday Deals Be Announced by Walmart?
The interesting thing about Walmart and Black Friday is that it keeps people centered on its website for the whole month. That is right! They have turned the single holiday sale into a parading sale for the whole month! You can shop all four weeks of the month for the Black Friday that eventually ends with the Cyber Monday sale, thanks to their “Black Friday Deals for Days” promo. So, there is less to no chance of you not getting the thing you want this holiday season.
According to its “Black Friday Deals for Days” promo, customers can expect three main events to pull off during the month of November. The fourth and last event will be the Cyber Monday sale which will hold its own set of discounts and offers on your favorite items. Here is the list of events and when you can expect them to be held.
- The first event will begin online on 7th November at 7 p.m. ET and will continue in stores till the 9th of November.
- The second event will begin online on 14th November at 7 p.m. ET and will continue in stores till the 16th of November.
- The third event will begin online on 21st November at 7 p.m. ET and will continue in stores till the 25th of November.
The fourth event will be the Cyber Monday sale beginning on the 28th of November. But here is a special detail that we missed out. If you are a member of the store, you get to enjoy early access to the Black Friday sales at Walmart! If you are unaware of the subscription, Walmart+ is available for grabs at $98 a year or for $12.95 a month, depending on your personal preference.
The early access allows you to save time and money on your shopping experience. You get to enjoy the discounts and perks of being a member. But that’s not all. You can get first access to the sale and never worry about things running out of stock! Now, that is something that you cannot compete with during the sales season, can you? Plus, you won't have to worry about being in lines in the stores for long hours when you can simply get what you want through early access! It is the perfect shopping experience!
Here are the timings for the Walmart+ members during eth first three events of Black Friday sales:
- Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on the 7th of November.
- Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on the 14th of November.
- Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on the 21st of November.
What is the Walmart+? What Benefits Can You Get from the Walmart Membership?
We have already talked about how the Walmart+ membership gets you early access and is available at $98 a year or for $12.95 a month. But what perks and discounts are we talking about? Is there more than just the early access deal? Of course, there is! You are paying a decent amount monthly. It does not come without its own set of benefits and discounts. So, let’s take a look at the perks of Walmart+:
- Early access to most of the holiday events including Black Friday sales.
- If you have an order above $35, you can expect a free delivery.
- You can get access to the mobile scan and go feature to save time.
- You will get a subscription to Paramount+ where you can stream all the popular shows and movies.
- You can request free returns right from your home. Someone will get the product from your door!
- Another thing that you can expect is limited-time deals catered just for you. This may range from pet care services to music platform discounts.
Why Should You Buy from Walmart on Black Friday 2023?
Walmart is a big brand that has many perks and beneifts in store for you. It hosts one of the biggest shopping events of all time that catches the attention of thousands of people from all over the country. So, it has a reputation, a brand name, and the necessary discounts you need to make your holiday season even happier. Plus, the gifts for all of your loved ones do not cost too heavily on your budget.
What more do you need? But isn’t that what all brands offer? Yes and no. The Walmart experience will be different for one single reason, Walmart has released its newly updated Black Friday shopping site! Whether you have the Walmart app or you wish to shop from their site, you will find a featured Black Friday site experience that carries all the deals you want right there.
It creates an easy-to-navigate portion of the website that is solely dedicated to bringing you the cheapest deals of the year. Plus, you will be able to explore the delivery options of your orders in real-time. That is right! You can pick either pick-up or delivery. It is totally dependent on your personal preference.
Apart from the pickup, you can request Express Delivery or get the free delivery option for the next day or even for the next two days. In addition, the brand also guarantees a swift return during the busiest sale of the season. So, if anything is not up to mark, you can see their Holiday guarantee and request a safe return through various modes available.
What are the Best Black Friday Deals 2023 at Walmart?
This is an important question because you may not know what’s coming during the holiday sale. Eventually, you will end up buying things that will break your budget more than it is supposed to mend it. That is not something you want during the holidays, right? To cry over how much you spent rather than spreading the joy all around the house, including within yourself?
So, let’s break it down to what you can expect from the Walmart Black Friday deals in 2023!
The first and foremost is obviously electronics. You cannot go on to the holiday sale without thinking about electronics. You will find the best discounts of the year on Black Friday at Walmart on iPhones, laptops, refrigerators, speakers, sound systems, gaming PCs, gaming consoles, tablets, PlayStation, Xbox, and more.
If you want to be more specific, you should definitely pin down TVs and tech products. These two things are two of the most popular items to go on big discounts during the holidays. It is understandable as well because what better to watch the Super Bowl than when you have a large TV and a gathering of your friends, all there to support your favorite team with the right snacks?
Yes, the perfect evening comes with the perfect discount. You will find the price tag much lighter on your budget with the Black Friday deals 2023. Brands like Sony, LG, Samsung, Apple, and Bose all have products lined up during the sale season at Walmart. So, you can choose your pick for the holiday because all of them will carry the biggest discounts of the season.
Another thing to look out for is home appliances. You cannot go wrong with redecorating your house or giving an upgrade to your room when you know that guests are coming. Plus, it revamps the house during the season of joy, making it the perfect time to celebrate with home décor items.
You will find many kitchen items to go on sale during the holiday too. Things like the robot vacuum, ovens, fridges, comforters, and more. Various small and big appliances to small home décor items can transition your home in a tiny way but enough to make a difference for you during the holidays. Sometimes a small change around the house can shift moods for the better for all the family members.
Toys and Video Games:
Now this may be a kid-centric section but you are never too old for Legos! Having said that, you might have small kids and toddlers running around the house or near you. Taking a gift for them to make their holidays happy won’t get anyone disappointed. Plus, the toys are on sale. So, what better way to get a kid on your good side? They can be harsh critics at times, and we all know it.
From Nintendo, PlayStation, Lego, Barbie, and more, you can get anything you want from the toys section and expect a big discount to be stamped on your bill through their purchases.
Saving Tips for Walmart’s Black Friday Sale 2023!
The real problem with shopping on Black Friday is not knowing what to buy and knowing where to save. You can get all flustered with the holiday craze and end up buying more than you intended in the first place. In contrast, you can get too cautious and not buy the things you want during the holiday and get them later with a much heftier price tag. So, the key is knowing what to buy and what to leave. But most importantly, to assess your budget and shop accordingly.
Here are some of the saving tips that will make room in your budget and allow your savings to breathe even during the holiday season:
- Before you shop, create a list of things you actually need. The list may be small or big, depending on how much you have been delaying shopping just to get the best discounts during the holiday. But no matter what, keep the list separated in two sections., what you need and what you want. This way, you will have a clear idea of the things you need to buy and places where you can save.
- Keep an eye out for all the early deals. Many brands like Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy release multiple deals before the actual holiday sale. And the discounts are good too! So, you can always keep an eye out for something that you can buy before the Black Friday deals in 2023.
- Try money-saving apps. There are many money-saving apps that you can try that offer a discount or hand coupons that you can cap off on your purchases.
- Set a reminder to follow your favorite brand vigilantly. When you come up with a decent shopping list, you will know what to buy and from where you want to buy it. This will help you track if the brands have released an early discount on your Wishlist items.
- Set a budget. The shopping list will help you track what you need and what you want. But with a budget, you can stick to it and not regret things later.
- Research properly. Even if you have decided on a shopping list, keep track of where you can get that specific item from. Like the amazon black friday promo deals 2023 is quite famous around this time of the year too. This will help you get the best deals at the lowest price.
- Keep an eye out for Black Friday vs Cyber Monday Sale. This will help you get the best discounts from both holiday sales.
- Get coupons and shop online. Online coupons are one of the best ways to save on your orders. You can get big discounts right from the comfort of your home, avoid fuel costs, and even your time standing in lines. You can shop more for less very easily by shopping online with coupons.
All in all, you are looking at one of the busiest holiday season sales at Walmart. The Black Friday discounts and deals at Walmart are always big and you can expect the same grandeur this year too. If you are a Walmart+ member, you are probably looking at more benefits and perks not to mention early access. It is the perfect deal and you can gather value for your money during the holiday season in the best way!
The Black Friday sales will break into three events, each event starting off on Monday of each week of November. The events will start online but slowly go in-store as the week progresses. The timings are different for Walmart+ members and normal customers. However, all of them can get big discounts and deals from the store. The events will end with another big event, the Cyber Monday sale which will be on the last week of November.
Frequently Asked Questions
Black Friday will kickstart on the 24th of November in the year 2023.
It began when a large number of tourists would come to the cities to shop for the holidays. The police officers would describe it as the chaos that would result which eventually became the name for one of the biggest shopping events of the year.
The timings are different for each brand. You can find the timings updated on the respective brand’s website.
There are many restaurants offering great discounts on food deals like Dominos, Papa John’s, KFC, Wingstop, Applebees, Denny’s, and more. Keep an eye out on their websites to get the best deals.
Different brands release the ads during different times. However, by the middle of October, you will find most of the brands to have released their ads.